If, when you open a folder in DropBox and you do not see what you expect, it is often because you are automatically opening in your own account and not in the Club account. (You are in the correct forest, but in the wrong tree.) Try this:
1. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click on the smiley face. This will display another smiley face immediately below, with your sign-in name.
2. If you are in the Club account, you will see the name “Flying Club Kansas City”. If you do not see this sign-in name, drop down and click on “Sign Out”
3. Sign back in with “firstname.lastname@example.org”, and the password “Tiger191GC”. This will get you into the correct tree, but perhaps on the wrong limb of the tree.
4. On the left side of the screen, click on “Files”. This is the top of the correct tree.
5. Double Click “Flying Club Documents”, and you will see the entire file structure with all of the club’s shared files.
NOTE: if you think you are in email@example.com and you cannot see the file structure with these instructions, call Chris at 816-763-5205